Through Academic Earth, you can take courses in all of the fields below:
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Art & Design
- Test Preparation
- Berklee College of Music
- Carnegie Mellon
- Case Western Reserve
- Dalarna University
- Dartmouth College
- George Washington University
- Gresham College
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- Lund University
- Mises Institute
- New School
- Notre Dame
- The City University of New York
- UC Berkeley
- UC Irvine
- University of California San Francisco
- University of Chicago
- University of Houston
- University of London
- University of New South Wales
- University of North Carolina
- University of Western Sydney
- Wesleyan University
- Art & Art History
- Classics & Classical World
- Political Science, International Relations, and Law
- Urban Studies
- Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering [Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical]
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Psychology & Cognitive Sciences
- Public Health
- BusinessEnjoy the over-abundance of free educational resources, and never stop exploring and expanding! And if anyone knows of any other great self-education resources, let me know![Edited: Make sure to read the full terms and agreements, and like most online course sites, do not expect this to act as a replacement for a real-life class unless any specific course you sign up for states it offers transferrable credits. Make sure you know most online-courses will not be recognized as a replacement for any part of any curriculum by credited educational institutions.]
Everybody has that special man in their life that you simply cannot find a gift for. Or perhaps you’re a guy looking for a new hair style and need some inspiration and guidance. Either way, today’s post is for you. A lot of these looks are very classic but with a modern twist on them; and all of…
“I can’t remember the last time I felt so stupid” -in Mitt Romney’s head
Why would the Navy need horses? In the Marine Corps, we still use bayonets. Apparently, Obama knows nothing about the military either.
To Women: Stop complaining that there are no “gentlemen” out there, when you don’t act like a lady yourself. Maybe if you didn’t suck your guy off on your first date, he wouldn’t treat you like the cum dumpster you are.
To Men: Stop acting like assholes and pussies. There is a middle ground, it’s called being confident. Don’t get “asshole” and “confidence” mixed up. Grow a fucking spine, stop treating women like complete pieces of shit, and stop fucking them over. Women want to feel like they’ve found a good catch: A man respected by men, and envied by women. Not a douche or a loser who is going no where looking for a free ride.
Maybe, just maybe, if people start doing this, dating will actually be legit again.
Ps. Ladies: If your guy picks you up at your house on your first date, and doesn’t walk up to your door to come get you, tell that lazy fuck to kick rocks.
So I’m involved in this new project that is really sweet, and I know most, if not all of you photographers will love it.
It’s Called “CloudPic”.
CloudPic is a packaged deal that consists of a digital camera friendly bluetooth device, and a smart phone application. The application…